Tips for Writing a Business ProposalLicia Media
For every business you do, you need a plan and your plans must be explicit at all times. Your plan helps your feasibility and determines a lot in the eventual success generated. Your Business plan tells a clear story of what your company plans to do and how its done.
Your style of writing depends on your business industry but basics tips are as follows:
- Have different proposals to suit different clients
- Consistently review them to work with time and schedule.
- Be consistent and realistic with your plan, Budgets and financial Estimates
- Since your business plan reflects your ideas, its also your blue print which you must constantly refer to.
- Follow your facts up with facts and statistics, it tells a lot about your credibility
- Make your presentation interesting and worth reading to the end. Font size, space out etc are key. Consider formatting your text pages into two-columns and break up long passages with charts or graphs. Arial, Verdana or Times New Roman are standard industry fonts.
Your Business Plan must contain the following
- Executive Summary which is the covering letter, the shorter version of the proposal containing concept, facts and figures etc.
- Business Description that will help the clients informed decision, Swot analysis of the plan
- Strategies you want to adopt in executing your plan and timeline
- Outcomes: results that will accrue from the business plan
- Financials: this will show budget and financial figures involved in the proposals.